#MakeADateWithAPlantBasedPlate social media campaign reached 53.8k people over 2 months.
I worked with Canterbury Wholefoods to design & run a campaign to kickstart their social platforms.
I then provided training in all aspects of social media management so they could take over the reigns.
• Prep/strategy including User Personas, brand topics, ideal posting times.
• Social Media Campaign design – based around trying a vegan diet once a week.
• The 2 x month campaign (hashtag #MakeADateWithAPlantBasedPlate) reached 21,938 people (Instagram) & 31,895 people (Facebook) – Total Reach of 53.8k.
• Attracted 682 new followers across Facebook & Instagram.
• 11,149 engagements with the content (Likes, comments or shares).
• Instagram saw particularly high engagement – with an average rate of 23.7% (average eng. rate for Instagram is between 3-7% ).
• Took all photographs for Instagram (up until 30th Dec 2017)
See the testimonials section for feedback directly from the Client.
Back to My Work